In Product Review Skincare

Simple: Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Hi guys!
I've decided to try to do something new which is product reviews. Coming into the new year I decided that I actually need to start treating my skin. Before using this moisturiser I fundamentally didn't use anything for my skin. It was literally just to wash it and then cream it- the end! This year I said to myself " right. I am going to have healthy skin!" And that is what I will do.

I actually heard of this product from one of Tanya Burrs skin care YouTube videos. I will have a link to her video at the bottom of this post. 

I have really sensitive skin so this product is perfect for people with sensitive skin. It's just very light yet very effective. The brand "simple" is also very cheap, I think I got this moisturiser for around £3.50

The back of the product says the instructions. It just says that you smooth the cream into your face and neck and you could also use another product called the "kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel.

Here is the link to Tanya burr's video:


-JVA


Related Articles

2 comments: