In Inspiration TOP 5

Top 5 Favourite Bloggers

This is a post that I've been working on for a while now. Not to say that it's a very long post, but that I kept on changing who I thought fit into my 'favourite five bloggers'. I believe that the following human beings are truly inspirational and produce authentic and amazing posts.


Lily Melrose
http://www.llymlrs.com/ 

Although this list isn't in order I thought I'd put this blogger first as she inspired me to start the blog from which you are reading right now. Thank you Lily!!
In her blog she mainly talks about fashion but also her beauty favourites and the latest trends. In other words, READ HER BLOG.
She is also in the process of publishing a book about blogging which I will most definitely be buying. Even though the book hasn't been released yet, I already know that it's going to be amazing. The book will feature tips and tricks on pretty much everything- from blog post ideas to how to take the best pictures for your blog. This book will be perfect for those of you who may want to start a blog and don't really have an idea on how to go about starting one. 


Christies Closet
http://christiescloset.tumblr.com/ 

What I especially love about her blog is that she posts daily outfit of the days and they are usually A-MAZ-ING!! She also gives daily updates on her life so it makes us as the reader feel like we're going through the things that are happening in her life with her. 


To The 9s
http://wearetothe9s.blogspot.co.uk/ 

I stumbled across their youtube page and instantly loved their content. They recently (by recently I mean a few months ago), created their blog but they have already made so many amazing blog posts. I just love their attitude on life and the outfits that they create.


Patricia Bright
http://patriciabright.co.uk/ 

She has the most amazing personality ever. I just want to meet her one day and chat to her for hours. I also love her attitude on life and her blog posts have truly inspired me. On her youtube channel- Patricia Bright, as well as posting videos on fashion, lifestyle and makeup, doesn't hide from the more... shall we say sensitive subjects. 


Zoella
http://www.zoella.co.uk/ 

Who hasn't heard of Zoella? She's the young woman with the famous Youtube page. Well what many people don't know is that she also has a blog. Each of her posts are so pretty and so full of life and Zoe is just such a sweet and down-to-earth person. 

MATTHEW 19:26

-JVA

Related Articles

11 comments:

  1. I love Lily's blog, and her YouTube channel - she is so inspiring!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) I can't wait for her book to come out!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of a lot of these blogs! Checking out the To The 9s right now. Their photography is gorgeous! Thanks for the recommendations!

    doitfortheirony.com / creative lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these bloggers, they're all so beautiful as well!!

    I love reading your blog, you put so much effort in! :)

    v0guekisses.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! That means so much to me :)

      Delete
  4. Love Patricia Glad she's becoming more recognised now, she seems like a really down to earth funny person :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices! You should definitely check out ours, we could make the next list ;)

    www.splitthecity.blogspot.com

    Love this posts

    Martha + Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Aha yeah your blog seems really cool

      Delete
  6. Love your picks :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete