In Fashion OOTD

#OOTD

Hey guys!!
So I just wanted to upload some photos of my outfit today. I initially took it for Instagram but then I thought, why not share it with the people who read my blog posts :) so I took a few more photos that are close up of some of the items that I wore.
This is just a mini blog post, I'm currently working on a "subtle 90s outfit" blog post and I've already taken over 40 photos for the 3 outfits that I want to show you guys so you shall see how that turns out soon :)



The ring is part of a collection of many others: H&M
Choker necklace: River Island


Sunglasses: Primark


Jumper: Obviously H&M aha


Black jeans: H&M


Socks: H&M
Boots: Hidden Fashion





Proverbs 3:5-6


-JVA



Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the shoes and sunnies :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! you look absolutely amazing
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete