In Festival LIFESTYLE Music OOTD Summer

Camden Lock Live

Hey guys!! How are your summer holidays going? (For those of you who are in their summer holidays- I know a lot of people from England break up for summer holidays next week )
I just wanted to write up a blog post on what I did on the 10th July. I'm sure many of you have heard of Camden and if not I'll explain it a bit to you. Camden is an inner city district of London and it just has a lot of cool markets, shops where you can get cheap stuff and soo many cuisines with amazing food! What I especially love about Camden is the diversity- you will see all kinds of people there and that's what makes one feel comfortable because you know that you can be yourself :)
Anyway, so there was a festival going on on the 10th July called Camden Lock Live and I took a few photos that I wanted to share with you guys!!








Band: Will And The People- they sounded amazing!! There was a really chill sound and vibe to them



The lead singer sounded a bit like Alex Turner from The Arctic Monkeys believe it or not, which is why I thought they also sounded amazing!!



I love, love, love these kind of book stores :)












FLAGS!! aha



I'm not an Italian but I just thought that this was funny and it definitely does not just apply to Italians haha- I know this from personal experience *inserts 50 laughing emojis*















My outfit: 
Shoes: New Look
Crop top: Topshop
Necklace: New Look
High-waisted trousers: H&M
Kimono: A random independent shop- forgot the name


So the weather was a whopping 27° which is hot for England and there were just so many amazing musicians who performed and it was pretty much the perfect day :) If you've never been to Camden then I recommend that you go there. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but hey, its an experience :)



Thessalonians 5:16-18


-JVA

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Oh fab I heard about that event and was wondering how it was, thanks for sharing

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete