In Fashion Inspiration Summer

Summer Fashion Inspirations Using Instagram

HAPPY SUMMER!! I just thought I'd try something new and original. Instead of  posting pictures from tumblr of things that are inspiring me for the summer, I thought I'd share pictures from a few people that I follow on Instagram. I love how each individual has their own style and ways of editing their Instagram pictures and if you want to you can definitely give them a follow because their Instagram accounts are flawless aha. I certainly get inspired whenever I see a new post of theirs and hopefully you will also get a little inspired from looking at this blog post!

CCTYLR- Christie


ZOZEEBO- Zoe Sugg



RICCIPAMINTUAN- Ricci Pamintuan


THEPATRICIABRIGHT- Patricia Bright



ORIONVANESSA- Orion Carloto




SIMPLY_KENNA- McKenna Kaelin


LLYMLRS- Lily Melrose





CASSIEMASANGKAY- Cassie Masangkay




I hope that this little blog post inspired you just like it did me :)


If any of you want to follow me on Instagram you can :) It's @Jkevlre- its private ( I post photos of me and my friends). Originally, I only wanted a few people who I know to see my photos but if you want to follow me, write your name in the comments section so that I know who you are :) x

My tumblr is defined-peace.tumblr.com and I believe that it explains more of who I am (what inspires me)


Matthew 5:44


-JVA

Related Articles

10 comments:

  1. Great post I am in love with your choices, I can tell you have an amazing fashion sense. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these shots! Great selection :)

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Check out my blog www.diamondjournals.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all the photos! I definitely got inspired too! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspirations! Great picks!
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post,really love it :)
    Keep in touch
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post! So inspiring to look at! I'm also obsessed with Zoella! She is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great diverse inspo post *clapclap*

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete