In Autumn Fashion OOTD OOTN

Falling For Autumn

1 S T  D A Y  O F  A U T U M N 

Yay for cold weather because this means Autumnal colours, layers, layers and even more layers. I don't know about you but I absolutely love it when it's cold outside. I love it when the leaves are different shades of red, orange, brown and yellow. Honestly, I've been looking forward to Autumn since Autumn last year ended. So in honour of Autumn I took a few photos of some outfits I will definitely be wearing this season.

O U T F I T 1

My cat ALWAYS seems to get into one of the photos minimum!


Knitwear is something I will be wearing a lot this season and this knitted cardigan keeps you all snuggled up on a cold night out due to it being soo big, warm and soft which is absolutely perfect for Autumn. Good news, Tartan is back! So hit the shops and see what you can find.

O U T F I T 2
As you can probably tell, this outfit is soo cosy and what I especially love are the colours which make it feel all the more like Autumn.

O U T F I T 3

I currently love, love, love this cute little dragonfly-print dress which is perfect for days out when you want to look like you've put more effort into your outfit. 

 O U T F I T 4 The favourite 

I just love high-waisted jeans and striped tops! I mean you can wear them with everything and it just always seems to make an outfit look better. 

O U T F I T 5

Perfect for those laid back nights, this is a super casual and comfortable outfit that I will definitely be wearing to somewhere where I will be taking part in an activity such as bowling or going to the cinema. This is just a really nice, easy-going outfit.

O U T F I T 6

You know us bloggers... always taking photos of our shoes haha
Don't ask. The angle and everything was just right


This is just a nice and simple outfit perfect for any casual occasion really! Little tip- denim & black ALWAYS go well together.

ZEPHANIAH 3:17

-JVA

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. These outfits are all so gorgeous, especially the last one! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I really like this post and your outfits. I have just started my own blog and was wondering if you could give me some feedback. Thanks
    http://justanotherblog943.simplesite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is my favourite season... everything is golden and wearing layers is fun.

    Megan || Oh Hey! blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! flawless

    deanswolves.com

    deanswolves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to really need more fall and winter clothing now that it's finally cooling down in Arizona - think of it like Florida except it goes get a bit chilly in the evenings when the sun goes down! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete