In CAFÉ FOOD RESTAURANT

Caffé Concerto

P A R T Y & C E L E B R A T I O N  S E A S O N

This post would come in very handy for those of you who are looking for a really great café/restaurant to go to in London. For my sisters birthday in October we went to a café in Westfield, Shepherds Bush. My sister really loves the 1920s which is frequently referred to as "The Roaring Twenties" or the "Jazz Age". It was also when the movie "The Great Gatsby" was set. We didn't book the restaurant until the actual day because on the day, we were still quite indecisive as to where we were going to go but she just happened to stumble across this one and, may I say, this is probably one of the best stumbles she's ever had aha.

This branch of their café is one of their largest, which is why they also serve restaurant food. It is honestly one of the best café's I've ever been to. The staff were very nice and the woman who was playing on the piano and singing was absolutely phenomenal.  She even sang "happy birthday" to my sister!



Love the whole 1920s aesthetic going on




They are also known for their delicious cakes!




JEREMIAH 29:11

-JVA 

Related Articles

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interiors are absolutely gorgeous! Those chandeliers! ♥

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this looks awesome! That cake is epic. I go to this Westfield a lot but have never ventured to this restaurant, I'll definitely need to try it next time I go! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful location, I'm a sucker for big chandeliers like that !
    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the place looks so pretty, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks very nice :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The interiors are stunning, love it!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete