In OOTD Winter

The Knit Jumper

Hellooo! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with fun, laughter and joy!

My Christmas consisted of church, presents, very good food and being surrounded by loads and loads of my family members. Sadly, I feel like Christmas went by way too quickly :( But anyway, I thought I'd show you guys what I wore on the actual day. I opted for an outfit that was smart casual, something I could wear the whole day. In the morning of Christmas day I went to church and when my family and I got home, my cousins arrived so we spent the day with them.




Rings: H&M
Socks: H&M
Jumper: H&M
Playsuit: New Look
Necklace: New Look
Ankle boots: Primark
Brown bracelet: New Look
Colourful bracelet: Independent shop in Camden



Isaiah 41:10


-JVA

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I love the jumper and bracelets. The jumper looks so comfy

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ootd looks very nice ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete