In Fashion featured

What To Wear For Festival Season

Festival season is finally here and I'm so excited!
Not because I'm going to any festivals, sadly they don't have festivals like Coachella here in England, but because I get to see all the amazing outfits that people will be wearing. This will hopefully inspire me for when I get to go to a festival... or two during the summer.

So I wanted to create a blog post full of festival inspo for you guys! I've put items together in outfits but I've also put in the links so that you can totally mix and match.


#1


Low-top converse

Small shoulder bag
Summer cateye sunglasses


#2


Pleated halter neck playsuit
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/playsuits-jumpsuits-2159081/pleated-halter-neck-playsuit-by-love-5462190?bi=40&ps=20

140 crazy horse Dr Martens
http://www.drmartens.com/uk/p/originals-boots-crazy-horse-1460

Bucket bag with friges

Felted floppy hat


#3
Grey eagle print crop top

MOTO vintage mom shorts

Low-top Vans

Backpack/bucket bag

Leather belt


#4
Patterned playsuit

Pascal virginia Dr Martens

Shoulder bag with fringes

Flat lens metal round sunglasses


#5
Paperbag peg trousers

Black strappy cami

Vans old skool shoes

Rains soil messenger backpack


#6

Stripe cropped wide leg trousers

Black cornelli bralet

Black ankle strap flatform sandals

Straight brim double trim fedora

White floral print retro sunglasses


#7
Brown suede fringe gilet

Moto mesh ripped mom shorts

Dark grey cross back bralet

Hi-top converse

Brown faux suede cross-body bag


#8

Grey bodycon asymmetric dress

Low-top converse

White laser cut backpack

Silver tone glittery aviator-style sunglasses


I really enjoyed putting outfits together so I'm thinking about doing this more often! Let me know in the comments if that's something you guys would like to see more of :)
Check out my "Blog Post Categories" page to see links to all of my blog posts!


Galatians 5:22


-JVA

Related Articles

9 comments:

  1. Great post hun,
    I'm definitely feeling outfit 8 as I love Converse shoes!

    Lorraine
    Lorrainewhitney.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove the crop top, so perfect! I think your blog is lovely by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing inspiration !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looks #2 , #4 , #6 ! They are so me x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second outfit is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics, I love this post!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love outfit 6 & 8. amazing looks

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute! And your tidbit about being excited about festivals because you weren't going to any was cute. If you have a minute, I would be over the moon if you could peak at my blog

    blankandbiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete