In Inspiration Summer

Summer Blog Post Ideas


Hey guys // Happy Summer!!

I don't know about you, but although I'm more of an Autumn girl, I am so soo excited that summer is finally here. I've kinda had enough of the cold weather and rainy days, I want sun, sun, sun! so that I can finally wear shorts and all the other summer clothing items that I (spontaneously) started to buy since January.  *Shocked face*? actually not aha, because everyone knows that summer apparel is sold at a cheaper price when it is not actually summer.

I wanted to keep this blog post short and sweet (which I now know it won't be, oops!) and provide all you bloggers out there with a few blog post ideas for the summer (we all need them!). I've already started on so many blog posts but I need the motivation to finish them, so I feel like this blog post will not only help a few of you guys but also me aha.

Let's get into it:

#1 Holiday Essentials

Everyone knows the reality of packing for your holiday, it's stressful, very stressful! So a blog post on a few essential items will do the trick. Nothing is worse than forgetting your favourite pair of shorts or sunglasses, trust me.

#2 A Photo Diary

Too lazy to write? Sharing a few (or a lot) of photos works just as well. Don't kill me for saying this, but a picture really is worth a thousand words. Plus, it's just interesting to visually see what you've been getting up to.

#3 Travel hacks

This is a blog post that I definitely need to find! There are just so many useful tips out there that could help make your holiday experience all the more easier to manage.

#4 A Day In The Life

Now I've seen many Youtubers create videos where they show us what they do in a day and they literally vlog everything they do. I think this would be really cool for a blog post as well, especially for those who don't particularly enjoy watching videos.

#5 Summer Playlist

I'm constantly creating playlists for nearly every mood I have, aha. A blog post sharing your summer playlist would be really cool because it makes the job of creating a playlist a lot more easier for other people. For example if it were spotify, you could just follow the person's playlist. You could also find so many amazing new songs that would otherwise never have crossed your path. At the same time as helping others, you will also be helping yourself because you would have finally created every possible playlist you would need and therefore your summer would be sorted!
*drops mic*

#6 My Food Diary

Slightly similar to "a photo diary" but instead you would be sharing the food that you eat and maybe even a few process shots along with the method and ingredients.

#7 Summer Skincare products

With the warmer weather comes dry skin and various break outs that you really do not want to be rocking for your summer holiday. A blog post on skincare products for the summer will really help someone out and they will be eternally greatly haha.

#8 Summer Outfits

A very obvious one which is why fewer people are doing blog posts on it *sigh*. Show off your style and potentially inspire someone else. 

#9 Summer Must-Reads

Generally, people tend to read more on holiday, it must be because you're relaxed and, in some cases, may not even have wi-fi. This means that you can totally remove yourself from the craziness of this world and un-wind for a bit.


John 13:7


-JVA

Related Articles

12 comments:

  1. These are really good blog post ideas for summer!
    I may even have to use some of these ideas aha:)
    Great post

    Liv,
    http://vetbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post, I really need some good ideas for posts during the summer holidays, I'll certainly be coming back to this post for inspiration! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travel hacks is such a good idea for a summer post. Have a great weekend. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!! We would like to promote throuth our social networks. You have a lot of potential. When you write about fashion, mention us with your post by twitter (@ivorybrandstr) and we will share it. So you will get promotion.

    Greetings by www.IvoryBrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing this! I love to get new ideas for blog posts and this definitely helped me out a lot! x Liddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writing this! I love to get new ideas for blog posts and this definitely helped me out a lot! x Liddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for writing this! I love to get new ideas for blog posts and this definitely helped me out a lot! x Liddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh this was actually a life saver- i've had a bit of writer's block lately and this was so helpful! thank you so much! check out my blog if you have a chance! xoxo

    thefarahhussaini.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely be using some of these ideas! Thank you!

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAA thanks for sharing! I've been in need of blog post ideas. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this post, it's super helpful! I'll definitely be doing the summer must read posts!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete