In ESSENTIALS Fashion

6 Outfit Essentials To Take Along For Your Summer Holiday

Hey guys!

So as summer is fast approaching I thought it would be best to do this post now. I'm sure a lot of you will be going on holiday during the summer season so I wanted to do a blog post on 8 outfits that I will most likely be wearing during my holiday and what I believe is essential to take along with you. Hopefully it will aid some of you when packing for your long awaited summer holidays.

#1 The Off-The-Shoulder Top /H&M


 

#2 The Midi Skirt /Primark
Wearing 4 shades of grey because that's my favourite colour aha
 

 
 

#3 A Smart Dress /New Look
 



#4 The High-Waisted Jeans /Forever21


#5 The Maxi Skirt /Primark

#6 The Airy Trousers /Primark
 
 


Matthew 5:44


-JVA

Related Articles

1 comments: