In LIFESTYLE

A Day In London

So, the weather in England has recently been surprisingly pleasant. What instantly came to mind was "why not take advantage of this?" My friend and I decided to play tourist, in a city we knew really well, for the day. Literally the day aha! We went everywhere!!
I know that a lot of you guys reading my blog posts are not from the UK so I thought I'd show you guys what London has the potential of looking like when there is actually really good weather (a very rare occurrence indeed).
This is a VERY picture heavy post, enjoy!


And so... the day starts on the train where I spot a Shakespeare sonnet


May I just say that these escalators were as steep as they looked.


And, like magic, we were in Oxford Street


The first shop we went into was Zara, because of the sale hahaha


Then the most amazing Lush store, ever!


And wandered onto Piccadilly circus...


Then, we wandered through the little alleyways in search of a cool place to eat, eat, eat!


Ended up at Wahaca in Covent Garden! (The sweet potato chunks are TO DIE FOR!)


Then onto Trafalgar square


And the National gallery




The Playhouse theatre



There were soo many people that it was impossible to take a photo of something without random faces taking centre stage aha


Big ol' Ben!


We walked to St James' park to rest after walking around for agees


Buckingham palace!!


We also went to Hyde Park and China Town but I forgot to take pics. But honestly, if you're thinking about going to London or even coming to the UK, then do it. There's just so much to see and do!

Psalms 55:22

-JVA

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. I've never been in the Lush store on oxford street... I know, I'm missing out!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is amazing XD keep up with your amazing posts xx can't wait to read more posts soon XP
    http://themysteriousemirati.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete