In Fashion featured

Autumn Wishlist

A U T U M N  I S  H E R E

Unlike many people I'm sure, I am actually excited for autumn. Yes, yes, I'm one of those people who loves wearing darker clothes, layers, darker nights, hot chocolate, colourful autumn leaves, the whole lot. But I'll save talking about all of this for another post.
There are so many autumnal clothing items that I've recently been loving so I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you. I know some of you may be thinking "but autumn isn't until the 22nd September..." and all I can say is that the meteorological autumn season starts on the 1st September. Today it really felt like autumn so that's the reason for me publishing this post.













Boxy quilted overcoat //Forever 21


Sheer swiss dot dress //Forever 21




BDG Jumbo cord pencil skirt //Urban Outfitters




Velvet v-neck cami //Urban Outfitters


NUMBERS 6:24-26

-JVA

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the shoes!! Lovely post <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of black lace dresses and first foloral booties are definitely my favorites from your wishlist. Hope it becomes your closet list!
    P.S Would you like to follow each other? Write about it on my blog :)
    www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete