In Fashion featured

Embroidered Looks

For this blog post I want to comment on embroidery which has fast become a popular trend! Now I personally love this look because it adds something new to an otherwise ordinary garment. Whether a big or small design, it also really informs others of your personality traits. Believe me, there are some truly wacky ones that I would go for aha! (probably too weird to insert into this post). I'll just be posting the reasonable and blog post-appropriate ones. Also, if you like to save money (like I try to do) online stores such as amazon and ebay sell a variety of patches that you can simply iron on or even sew into your clothes!
















CORINTHIANS 12:9

-JVA

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. I love anything with embroidery, the shirt with the butterflies is my favourite.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I know right! that shirt is soo cute

      Delete
  2. I think I need everything! Zara is killing it will all the floral embroidery at the minute!!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara is amazing!! I would literally buy everything from there if I could aha!

      Delete
  3. Zara are doing some amazing embroided stuff this season!!!!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete