In Fashion featured

NYE Outfits

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with laughter, happiness and joy!

With Christmas over, the end of the year is near. We are literally on the doorstep of 2017 waiting for it to open its doors. 2017 is pending and so, for my last official post of 2016, I give you New Years Eve outfits. As you'll see throughout this blog post, I chose to stick to golds and blacks when choosing the apparel just because I think those are the perfect colours to usher in the New Year with style! Thank you to all who have been reading my blog posts!

+ more


Exactly as the model wears the playsuit in the first picture is how I would wear it too. The mesh long sleeve top adds a little extra edginess to the outfit and the vans ensure for a long night of dancing without feeling uncomfortable from wearing heels. This look is perfect for anyone who wants others to see that they've put effort into their outfit but at the same time have not lost their style and flare because of this.



#2 TOPSHOP// VELVET APPLIQUE BODY

For those who are not into dresses as much i.e me, this body suit is perfect! Paired with statement peg trousers, cullotes etc. Heels or no heels, this body suit still evokes a party, party vibe. For the smart casual look, pair with high waisted jeans and you're set to go.




These trousers can be dressed up or down. The velvet fabric gives them a statement feel which will surely make heads turn. I've actually bought this for New Years Eve, which I will pair with some brown heels and a top I still have to purchase :') -wish me luck!




For the more formal New Years Eve event, this is perfect! Embroidery has been a huge trend towards the end of this year so why not go into 2017 wearing the biggest 2016 trend yet. Minimal jewellery is needed because the dress can stand on its own. Heels, clutch, earrings, done.



#4 BERSKA// PLEATED MIDI SKIRT

For another smart casual look, this simple midi allows you to properly show off your style so accessorise and pair with whatever you want.



#5 MISS SELFRIDGE// FLORAL EMBROIDERED SANDAL

Similar to the heels mentioned in my Embroidered looks post, these can be worn with any outfit that is more on the simple side to really spruce things up.



Metallics were also really big this year so bring this back for a shimmery new years entrance! My style would be how the models wears it, I think the casual t-shirt gives the whole outfit the balance it needs and also gives you an overall laid back look.




Last but certainly not least, this swing top along with a simple trouser or skirt is also a nice alternative to a dress. The flare of the arms remind me of the 70s which also made a comeback at some point this year. 


See you in 2017!

ISAIAH 41:10

-JVA

Related Articles

7 comments:

  1. Cute looks, I think the first look is my fave, can definitely see myself wearing a dress of that style!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks, perfect for the new year!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    & Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Even though it's over will keep these things in mind - espeically LOVE the beaded dress it's to die forrr
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! the dresses look amazing! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt in #6!!

    https://youtu.be/K1rf_r6lLDs

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with all of these! They look amazing <33
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look flawless! <3 I'd totally wear all of them. :D Amazing choices xoxo
    Much love,
    Salina.
    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete