In Fashion Inspiration

Spring Has Sprung


It's that time of year again! Spring is officially here and I am so excited to finally experience warmer weather. In England this week, Spring has blessed us with nothing but sunshine and blue skies, and I would love for that to continue (pretty please Spring!). Along with a new season comes a new Inspiration's blog post. But remember, spring doesn't just have to be all about the florals!


// Spring Fashion // 




For me, Spring so far has been all about the general muted colours along with pretty decorative edging

S T R I P E S  O N  S T R I P E S 

C O L D  S H O U L D E R
Zara / Off-the-shoulder halter top

C O T T O N  D E T A I L S
Urban Outfitters / Marjery fit and flare cross-back dress

R U F F L E  H E A V E N
 Urban Outfitters / Raine striped festival blouse

F E E L I N G  B L U E 
Zara / Frilled jumpsuit

X X
Zara / Batwing sleeve sweatshirt

L I L A C  W O N D E R
Topshop / Hooded rain mac

 L I G H T  &  A I R Y
Zara / Polin sleeve sweatshirt

F R I L L S  F O R  D A Y S
Topshop / Crop frill raw jacket


And last but not least, this lil black number! I tried my hardest not to include any black clothes but I failed, sorry guys!

S P O T S  G A L O R E
Topshop / Spot mesh tulle prom dress


PSALM 18:2

-JVA

Related Articles

14 comments:

  1. Oh I do love Spring. Summer is approaching and I need skinny legs again! hehe

    www.mycitymylondon.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha same! Currently attempting to go to the gym on a regular basis :')

      Delete
  2. Love your selection!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors of these!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in need of a wardrobe refresh and looking forward to spring trends now xx

    Jenny | www.krystelcouture.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the trends I've seen so far xx

      Delete
  5. the current spring fashion is just everything i want. i love all the ruffles, big sleeves and off shoulders.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I absolutely love it x

      Delete
  6. So many ideas and inspo! Great!
    With love,
    Dasynka
    http://dasynka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is fabulous!

    kimberlyluxe.com
    blogbohemian.com/shopeverything

    ReplyDelete