In HOMEWARE Inspiration

Homeware Picks

Well that was a slightly longer than expected hiatus! I've been in full on exam mode but I have come to the realisation that procrastination is inevitable so instead of spending it watching an episode of one of the MANY tv shows that I'm currently watching, I would work on a blog post. Now that exams are over, I finally have time to finish writing this hurray! I've got so many new ideas for this blog and I'm looking forward to seeing them manifested.

This post is a slightly more relaxed one. Recently, whether it be in blog posts, youtube videos, or movies, I've been seeing a lot of homeware items that I just LOVE. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my own place and decorate! So, this blog is an unhealthy accumulation of just a few items that I would love to have inside my own place. A lot of these are expensive so they shall remain on my wishlist for a little while. This post is Urban Outfitters specific!

























































Imagine a house full of all these gorgeous items?

ROMANS 8:37

-JVA

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. Urban Outfitters has so many amazing and cute pieces for home decor, but it's too expensive for me to buy much of ):

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this, we have a very similar style! so glad I've found your blog x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore these picks! UO never fails to amaze with their amazing homeware. Especially love that plant hanger - might need to buy that one asap.

    love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted a rail clothes rack and this is gorgeous!! I love the grl power mug too! Great picks

    Yasmin x
    The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! urban outfitters is my favorite store for everything- clothes, vinyl, homeware. i wish i had a store near me! wonderful post :)
    thefarahhussaini.com

    ReplyDelete